Software Architect - PHP
Technical leads are the
technical experts who provide management leadership in the design, development
and delivery of technology-enabled applications, products and services within
a computing systems environment. Technical leads provide solutions to technical
issues, and are responsible for meeting development schedules and ensuring the
delivered solution meets the technical specifications and design requirements.
He/She must have strong analytical, conceptual and interpersonal skills with ability to work independently on multiple projects. The Technical Lead reports to the Delivery Manager.
- 6+ years of working experience with PHP web application Development with MySQL
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Master in Computer Applications, or commensurate work experience.
- Strong debugging skills, Code flow analysis and the ability to read and modify existing code.
- Strong skills in XML & Web services (SOAP, REST).
- Working experience with Web2.0 standards & Version Control systems.